You have to login first for view this page.
Happy New Year! It's a new year, a new decade, and a fresh start.
This month's challenge is simple, but powerful: choose a word that you want to guide you through your year and decide on a daily reminder to keep it fresh in your mind.
The options for your word are endless...
Not sure what your word should be? Here are some prompts to help you decide...
- What do you need more of in your life?
- What's a characteristic you admire in others?
- What's a struggle you'd like to overcome this year?
My word for the year is discipline. There are a lot of things I want to accomplish in 2020, and the best way to get me there is with focus and structure.
Once you've decided on your word, choose a daily reminder to keep it in focus. Here are some ways you can do this:
- Write the word on a sticky note and post it in a place where you'll see it everyday (your bathroom mirror, your front door, your desk)
- Write the word daily in your journal
- Set the word (or a photo that reminds you of the word) as your wallpaper on your phone and/or computer
- Wear a piece of jewelry that reminds you of the word (this Etsy shop has some awesome & affordable bracelets that you can personalize- I have two and love them both!)
There's no way to predict what 2020 will hold. We can't control what happens to us, but we can control our attitude and our response. May your word hold you steady through all the ups and downs of this year. Cheers!