Meet Paige Foote, Founder and Head Coach at Club Heldie
Hi, I’m Paige! I’m a registered dietitian, personal trainer, and running coach who helps runners from all backgrounds train and fuel for their best performance.
My coaching philosophy
- I believe that improving performance isn't a "one size fits all" approach. Each athlete has their own unique goals and needs that deserve a unique approach
- I believe that improving performance means building habits that are sustainable. Instead of "quick fixes" that may lead to injury or burnout, athletes are better suited building realistic habits that fit seamlessly into their lifestyle for years to come
- I believe that improving performance doesn't mean sacrificing quality of life. My goal is to help athletes find balance with things like food, rest, work, and their social life
- I have worked with athletes of all levels and experiences including…
- Professional, elite, collegiate, and competitive youth athletes
- Military personnel and first responders
- Corporate clients including The Los Angeles Lakers, Mattel, and Moose Toys
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
- Certified Trainer with the National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Certified Running Coach with Road Runners Club of America
- Member of the Sports, Cardiovascular and Nutrition Practice Group
- Completed 4 half marathons, 1 full marathon, and many more to come!
- B.S. Dietetics, Summa Cum Laude from Point Loma Nazarene University