If you've never tried "Nice Cream" before, you'll be pleasantly surprised by how well frozen bananas blend to create a creamy consistency. Add some pumpkin purée, spices, and nut butter, and you have a delicious treat inspired by your favorite fall flavors.
- 2 bananas, chopped and frozen
- ¼ cup pumpkin purée
- 2 Tbsp nut butter
- Splash of milk* (any kind you prefer)
- Pinch of pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth
- *Try to use the least amount of milk possible for a thicker consistency